Chalmers Alumni Association, Inc. (the Corporation)
The specific purposes for which the Corporation is organized are as follows:
1. To make a difference by awarding scholarships to deserving students from our region, USA and Canada, to have the great experience of achieving a M.Sc. degree at Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden.
To provide information about and to promote interest in the educational programs and resources of Chalmers University of Technology in Goteborg, Sweden (“Chalmers University”).
To promote continuing relationships of loyalty and support for Chalmers University among, its graduates and former students resident in the United States and Canada.
2. To encourage individuals, corporations and charitable entities to provide support for or become involved in education, teaching and research at Chalmers University.
3. To promote the cause of higher education, including undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate education, teaching, research and scholarship at Chalmers University.
4. To promote collaborative educational and research opportunities between Chalmers University and educational institutions and research organizations in the United States.
5. To promote the welfare of its graduates and former students resident in the United States and Canada, and to cultivate friendship, fellowship and cooperation among its graduates and former students and faculty, and in connection therewith to perpetuate the associations formed during college years.
6. To engage in any and all lawful activities incidental to the foregoing purposes, except as specifically restricted herein.